Saturday, February 9, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary

Not quiet yet but we celebrated early. We stayed a night at the Old Trappers Inn in Logan and had a cute room with a California King bed and big screen TV. That night we went to eat at Blackstone wich is a fairly new resturaunt in Logan. It was good. Then watched a movie on the big screen. Then the next day we went to breakfast and did some bumming around town. All along Isaac was at Aunt Nan's for a sleepover which he loved and didn't want to come home the next day. It's nice to leave him and know he had a great time as did we.

Saturday me and Isaac are home cleaning and Brant is out hunting rabbits with friends. Last night we put together a 3 point sling for his SKS gun. It went pretty well and I'm excited to hear how it worked.

Love ya,
Katie and Fam

2 comments:

brant and katie said...

KATIE!!! Here I am!! K, so I fixed your blogger permissions. It helps when you spell things correctly like "mail" instead of "mial" in my address and then Tammy's you left out a zero. But hey, I think I'm the worst speller so no worries. I'm so glad you have a computer and blog. Cool Beans!!!!

Love ya!!

ttyl (talk to you later)

brant and katie said...

Happy Anniversary Early TOO!!!