On Thursday May 22nd I held my third annual piano recital for my piano students. It was at my home and I felt it went very well. I had 9 students there that night. Throughout the year at one time I had 15 students which some dopped the lessons and got busy with other activities. Which is sad to me, but it happens.
That evening after the recital Brant, Isaac and I were goofing around on our bed. Well Isaac flipped off and the back of his head hit the corner of the night stand next to our bed. Brant grabbed him and said to me "get a towel." So I did and Brant was quite rushed and said we need to take him to get stitches. Well I have done this befor with Isaac so this time I was a little more calm and said "Brant its okay we don't need to rush." By then the blood had stoppped flowing and Isaac was fine.
I hadn't gotten a chance to actually see the cut so on the way out the door I was like "Brant are you sure he needs stitches? Maybe it was just a lot of blood."
So I took a look for myself and sure enough he needed stitches.
Isaac did pretty well getting stiches so as we were walking out of the hospital he says "It's all good." I had to ask him to repeat himself because I was surprised at what he said. Then in the car I was talking to Brant and saying "I think that went pretty well." and Isaac chimes in "Yeah that went pretty well." Cute kid, stitches and all. (5 stitches that is)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ouch! kiss him better for gma bruno
GUESS WHAT!? I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR FACE!!! THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! I MISS YOU MY LOVE!!!
Too cute! Can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment