I am so glad that you found my blog. I like to find old friends and read theirs. I just found yours through Tammy. You have a CUTE family! Congratulations on the setting a Temple Date!!
Congratulations yesterday!! We were very excited about your news!!! We were in the L.A. Temple at our friends sealing and wishing we were with you instead. So we were definitely there in spirit.
4 comments:
I am so glad that you found my blog. I like to find old friends and read theirs. I just found yours through Tammy. You have a CUTE family! Congratulations on the setting a Temple Date!!
Buenos Dias! Love the pics Dia! Congrats. Miss you!
What can I say. Awesome. I love you all so much. I love it when you come to see us. What a wonderful day it was.
Katie & Brant
Congratulations yesterday!! We were very excited about your news!!!
We were in the L.A. Temple at our friends sealing and wishing we were with you instead. So we were definitely there in spirit.
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
Post a Comment