Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I hope all of you faithful readers have some good memories of me.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
my favorite memory so far of katie was in the idaho falls temple, and the memories that i was thinking of at that moment. i remember thinking of our past together, and some of the struggles that she had overcome and she has come SO FAR!! I remember feeling a rush of gratitude that she is my sister and such a great example to me. I felt the spirit confirm that the choices and promises she was making were right and true, and it reminded me of the day that bleu and i made them and i knew that she was just as happy if not more than we were.
Mick thanks that was so sweet. And not to be rude but you have no idea of some of my struggles. But it was worth it. Not that I would want to do it again. But I feel like I am a stronger person because of my struggles and bad choices. But I am very happy now and am proud of where my life is heading.
One of my favorite memories of Katie is the week I spent with her when she has Isaac. Katie was the first daughter I was able to escort in the temple. I was afraid I would do something wrong. I was so proud of her but sad that I wasn't able to do the same with Nan and Torrie. So many memories of all my kids. Love you all so very much.
Post a Comment