I think: about our heavenly fathers plan for me and if I am living up to what he knows I can be.
I know: that I am very blessed and the windows of heaven countinue to pour out so many blessings apon me and my family
I want: some time to relax, not worry and be with my husband alone
I have: a great husband,a very entergetic kid, kind family, and great friends
I wish: we had less debt
I hate: a messy house but yet I don't love cleaning either. catch 22
I miss: getting to be irresponsible and carefree
I fear: Losing a loved one
I smell: laundry
I crave: sweets
I search: for knowledge
I wonder: what is next?
I regret: not having a greater sense of self worth
I love: some alone time. Not a lot but some all by myself
I care: about my family and making my husband happy
I always: garentee to have a mood swing;)
I am not: everything I know that I can be
I believe: in miracles
I dance: with my son, he's 4. My husband and I don't dance well together. Watch those feet.
I sing: dorky made up song that sometimes drives my son crazy
I don't always: have a smile on even if I am feeling fine
I write: reminders to myself and grocery lists
I lose: control and patience
I win: I won my husband
I never: want to eat rabbit again
I listen: to my heart and the spirit
I can usually be found: reading or hanging out with my son
I am scared: of snakes
I need: lots of love and affection
I am happy about: the opportunity I have to stay home with my son.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i actually choked on my water a little when i read about the rabit, you know that every time i see a rabit i remember you with your head in the sink!? lol
The sink would have been nice. Ask Torrie about it, because I remember sitting next to her and vomitting on my plate. Darn that gag reflex anyway.
Ok I'm totally laughing so hard I'm crying. I totally remember you/us trying to gag down that nasty thing and you chucking. I love childhood memories.
Post a Comment