Just thought I would add some fun before and after pics of hair that I have done. With Tammy (sis inlaw) she started with long naturally curly hair. She had a picture of Alice from twilight and liked her hair. So that is what I was shooting for. So I cut it short and chemically straightened it. She has a lot of hair and very thick so it took awhile. Next step will be some color. But after a chemical relaxer to straighten the hair I have to wait awhile before I can color.
With Meg (my cute niece) I touched up some hilights I had previously did and then she wants to grow it out longer so we shaped her up a bit and added more layers.
Hey girl! Me and my mom were just talking about you yesterday! Then...i ran onto your blog today! How have you been? I miss you so much lady! By the way, I'm gonna try to get a hold of Jace, cuz I'd love to go out with him again! Get a hold of me soon!
7 comments:
Great job.
SO cute! I like the bangs on Tammy it's so different! And Meg's hair looks so great.
You are SO SO awesome! I LOVE my hair and you should of hear ALL the compliment I received Sunday at church. You are amazing!
Thank you guy. I really like doing hair it's fun to me. Lucky for you!
Hi Katie! What a cute idea to post pictures of hair you're doing! I should do that more. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! See ya.
Wow Meg you are a stylin chick now!! I can't show Gracie or she will want me to do her hair. Very nice!!
Hey girl! Me and my mom were just talking about you yesterday! Then...i ran onto your blog today! How have you been? I miss you so much lady! By the way, I'm gonna try to get a hold of Jace, cuz I'd love to go out with him again! Get a hold of me soon!
Post a Comment