1. TSI- Phone stuff it sucked
2. Comfort Inn Housekeeping (Not bad)
3. Dairy Queen night manager (We had some good times)
4. Beauty Shop doing hair (it had its days but I met a lot of good people)
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Mr and Mrs Smith
2. Gone in 60 sec. (We both like angelina)
3. Tristan and Isolde
4. The Notebook
4 Places I've been:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Bakersfield, California
3. Jackson, WY
4. Salt Lake, UT
4 Places I've lived:
1. Shelley, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Id
3. Franklin, Id
4. Preston, Id
4 People who email me regularly:
1. My Mommy
2. Kody
3. Tammy Mendenhall
4. Nan
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate and caramel
2. Nachos
3. Costa Vida sweet pork salad
4. hamburger with pepper jack cheese and avacado
4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. planting a garden
2. spring
3. finishing Isaacs room
4. girls camp
4 TV shows I watch:
1. wihtout a trace
2. cold case
3. biggest loser
4. still standing
4 People I tag:
Mom
Nan
Netty
Trina
Now go to a picture folder and upload the 4th picture:

1 comment:
Oh, what a sweet little boy
Post a Comment