Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Into the Woods











I'm slacking and not putting info under each pic. So I got to do Cinderella's Step mothers hair for the play. That was fun and I thought it turned out well. I did it 4 night in a row. I have a pic with the witch pulling my hair and then another with her and my prince. Then my prince and I with the twins his suprised look and my crazy look. Then Nan, Leslie, and I. Also me and Cinderella's Prince. It was lots of fun and even more work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE hair. LOL I love it!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

tammy dixon said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

muumar said...

You did great it was fun. Hope you do more

The Gold Gang said...

So sad that we didn't get to go see you guys in this!!!