Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO

I got a job doing hair at Tangles here in Preston. I start on Monday, and will probably be working about 3 days a week and maybe 20 hours. I am nervous and excited at the same time.


I also went to girls camp this week, we had a great time. I'm glad that it is over though, planning was a little stressful. The fun part was being there with the girls.

7 comments:

MeLinda said...

Good luck with the job, I am sure you will love it. Sounds like girls camp was a success :)

tammy d said...

congrates on the job. you will do awesome. you are so great at what you do with hair! glad you had a good time at camp...hope all went well. you put a lot of time into it!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! My mom had told me you got a job! Hope you enjoy it! I'll have to come visit ya =)

muumar said...

You're great. Hope it all works out just like you want it to. much love

Melissa said...

That would be so nerve wracking to go back! Good luck, you'll be great!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Katie. It will be like riding a bike. Have fun!!

brant and katie said...

Thanks everyone. So far I have worked 3 days and it has been great.