I still need to put up curtains and I also thought it would be cute to put vinyl lettering (under the cars and such on the wall) that had the word of each object like car, loader, dump truck then Isaac's name on a wall.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Update on Isaac's Room
I was begining to think that we may never finish this project, but alas! we have. Isaac is so excited about his new room. He LOVES the bed, which was a headache to put up. But I insisted because it was a bed we had as kids and then was altered to be raised into the air. I'm not sure if that was the work of my father or of my brother. But it was sentimental and I just absolutely wanted it for Isaac.I wondered if Isaac would sleep downstairs but thus far he has. Hooraay!! It's been fun and great to have done. It just makes me very eager to carpet the rest of the basement. We told Isaac he has the nicest room in the house and he better take care of it.
I still need to put up curtains and I also thought it would be cute to put vinyl lettering (under the cars and such on the wall) that had the word of each object like car, loader, dump truck then Isaac's name on a wall.

I still need to put up curtains and I also thought it would be cute to put vinyl lettering (under the cars and such on the wall) that had the word of each object like car, loader, dump truck then Isaac's name on a wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So totally awesome!!!!!!!!!
Katie It looks so great, I bet he just LOVES it!!! Great job!!
Post a Comment