This was a fun cake I found at the disney website. So easy and cute. The big mound of dirt is a cake that I baked in a glass bowl, frosted and added crushed oreos. I am awful when it comes to taking pictures and forgot the camera while Isaac was opening presents but did record the fam singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Birthday!
This was a fun cake I found at the disney website. So easy and cute. The big mound of dirt is a cake that I baked in a glass bowl, frosted and added crushed oreos. I am awful when it comes to taking pictures and forgot the camera while Isaac was opening presents but did record the fam singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's AWESOME Katie. I bet he just loved it. I'm awful at Birthdays. Tell Isaac Happy Birthday and Happy Belated to you too!!! SO SORRY!!! I think I forgot last year too. Sheesh you should divorce me as your sister. My dumb birthday calendar is in storage not the best excuse but that's all I've got. :(
That is such a cute cake Dia! I love it! Fun idea!
Post a Comment