Friday, March 28, 2008

Isaac Again


I was just playin around with the photos and thought this would be cute. And I'm sure some of you are thinking Isaac reverent? Ha!!
Well I do have a couple of cute stories to tell about Isaac in primary.
I was subing for the pianist in primary and while I was playing I looked up to see Isaac had his tie wrapped around his head. So I gave him a funny look and pointed to his head as if asking why? He looked and me and said "I like it this way."

Then on another occation I heard this story from a lady in primary.
Isaac was of course not realy listening during a talk. Well the talk that was being given had something to do with a candy bar, that word was repeated several times. So each time the speaker said "candy bar" Isaac perked right up and would look at his friend with wide eyes and say "A CANDY BAR!" I'm sure it wasnt very quite either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE pictures Katie. I love his stories, it will be interesting to see how Cole does next year in Sunbeams.