This is how Isaac spent his time playing out field. LOL It was his first game we will see how the next one goes.
And... he is up to bat, look he is happy about that.
This cracked me up the other boys behind him were goofing off and Isaac was focusing on tossing the ball up and catching it. In his own little world. Then at another time, there are 3 girls on his team and while the other boys were goofing off Isaac was playing "throw the grass at each other" with the 3 only girls on his team. What is up with that? I hope he was flirting.
Yeah so that was interesting. We certainly need to work with him on somethings.

3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Zaine's going to do t~ball this year but I think is starts after school gets out. it should be interesting.
He is getting so big!!! I guess that shows how long it's been since I seen either of you! I not really aroung Preston anymore! He is a cute boy! Miss ya!
Funny boy
Post a Comment