Priming. I ran out of white primer and had some grey on hand it worked out well because I was painting 2 different colors anyway.
So it is suppose to look like green hills with a blue sky. Look Isaac is so proud. He even pitched in and helped a little.
I painted his bed and dresser a tan color.
For the drawer pull I found wood TIRES and spray painted them Black. I think they will be so cute.
These pictures are going on sideways and that is not how I took the pic but am to tired to fuss with it so TURN YOUR HEAD SIDEWAYS! See that is better.
Last but not least I am going to somehow adhere these cute thing on to the wall on top of the hills. There are made of wood so I have not decided if I should glue them are use something else. I have not got that far yet.

2 comments:
It's so fun to see how they will act playing on a team. It's been a fun soccer season so far. Maddie's first game she would run and hop run and hop. So funny!
I love the room, it looks like a lot of fun and the idea for the drawer pull was a great idea, I like the wooden vehicles too....I'm sure he's excited to move in!! OH, can we stay with you when we come for Lynette and Brads weekend??
Love the room!!! Very cute! We are going to do Tayson's as soon as he gets the bed wetting under control.
Post a Comment