Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Tag

Okay so I wasn't actually tagged by anyone but I like tags so I'm going to do it.

A decade ago.....
I was a Junior in High School. Living a wild and crazy side of life.

5 thing on my to do list....

1. finish painting my front room.
2. clean my house.
3. finish some fleece slippers for a humanitarian project.
4. study my relief society lesson
5. relax

5 places I'v lived....

1. Lewiston, Ut
2. Shelley, Id
3. Rexburg, Id
4. Franklin, Id
5. Preston, Id

5 Jobs I'v had.....

1. Cleaning a nieghbors house
2. Phone solicitor
3. Housekeeping in a hotel
4. Dairy Queen
5. Hair stylist

5 things most people don't know about me.....

1. I hate people touching my face.
2. I'm very critical of myself.
3. I hate being in public places alone by myself.
4. I'm afraid of being abducted.
5. I love to sing along and dance to the radio, or I call it Rocking out.

No comments: