Sunday, April 27, 2008

Food Fun!

I have been hooked on some cooking blogs and thought I do a little myself.


This is the classic beef pot roast with carrots and peas, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a baking powder biscuit.


Stuffed crust pizza. You just take string cheese and put around the perimeter of the pizza and fold the crust over. I do this before I put on the toppings. YUMMY!


Isaac loved the Marshmallow popcorn so much I didn't have time to get a pic. But it is sure good It tastes like a sticky carmel popcorn and is super easy to make. It consists of marshmallows, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Melt it and pour over popped pop corn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUMMO, those look great. Photo tip, make sure your surroundings look just as good as your food, and your food will look even better. ;) Unless you don't care, then just ignore my comment. :)

K, you need to post your popcorn recipe that sounds supper yummy!!!